|Facilities Rental Information|
- Large main hall with a rated capacity for 85 people
- Building and facilities are ADA compliant and handicap accessible
- 2 sets of male/female restrooms
- Tables – 6 ft. tables -14, 8 ft. tables - 4
- Chairs - 85
- Alcohol allowed with proper insurance forms
- There is no public/guest wifi nor do we have a bar for use/rent
- Reservations can be made by contacting the American Legion Post 735 at 319-393-2377 or at email@example.com and making arrangements to obtain the rental forms.
- Damage Deposit $125.00 (payment via cash or check)
- $25.00 Cancellation fee if under 48 hour notice (payment via cash or check)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 5:00 -11:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 5:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- One Time Block $75.00 (payment via cash or check)
- Addition Consecutive Block $50.00 (payment via cash or check)
- Special Rate Available for Non-Profit
The Legion Hall is an ideal location for hundreds of satisfied customers and is suitable for a wide variety of functions:
- Wedding Receptions
- Anniversary Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Family Reunions/Events
- Community Events
- Holiday/Christmas Parties
- Fundraising Dinners
- Civic Group Meetings
- Business / Staff Meetings
- Trainings Sessions
- Sales / Product Shows
- Recreational Programs
You do not need to be a resident of the City of Hiawatha to use the Legion Hall nor do you need to have a family or friend connection to the Legion Post.
Pictures of the inside of the building (click on thumbnails for large versions)
|Directly inside front door,
looking to right
|20' inside front door,
looking to right
|Alcove at far end of bldg|